These repeaters are used to greatly extend the range and increase the functionality of your of your two-way radios. They can also be linked with other repeaters across the country via IP to provide coverage between multiple geographically separate locations. Please contact us directly if plan on purchasing a repeater. Please note radios will come with a standard 2 year Motorola warranty if purchased brand new.
Mototrbo XPR 8400/8300
extend the capability of your mototrbo radios
A scalable, single-site trunking solution that enables over a thousand radio users to share business-critical voice and data communication on the same system.
IP Site Connect
Extend communication between multiple locations, create continuous wide area coverage or enhance single site coverage.
Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle at 40 W.
TDMA digital audio capability
Time-division mulitple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity for the price of one license.
Wall- or rack-mountable, with sturdy handles.
Enables intervention during conversations to deliver critical communication exactly when and where needed.
Dynamic Mixed Mode
Allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode for mixed radio fleets
MTR3000 Standard Features:
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages
- Integrated 100W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity
- Supports UHF, VHF, and 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands
MTR3000 Programmed In MOTOTRBO Mode Provides:
- Two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA
- 6.25e compliance
- Division of an existing channel into two talk paths, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- MOTOTRBO Connect Plus multi-site trunking to extend the coverage and expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus single-site trunking to expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect to extend the coverage of your system
- Transmit interrupt capability to help prioritize critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Dynamic mixed mode capability which allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode
- IP Repeater Programming enables the use of Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
- Digital Telephone Interconnect enables communication between radios and landline or mobile phones
Mototrbo SL 5700
maximize the functionality of your mototrbo radios
For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO SLR 5000 Series Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace whether you're in the field or on the factory floor.
With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the MOTOTRBO SLR 5000 Series is engineered for low cost of ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters as the cornerstone of a MOTOTRBO professional two-way radio system.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR 5000 Series delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce.